Will you follow me? Follow me wherever I may go?
Like my blog? Can't get enough of my good reads? Follow this blog then(see left side bar and click "Follow this blog" or you can always link me up from your site/blog.
Code for linking: -
<a href="http://kellaw.net/"> Kellaw's Funny Reads Site</a>
It's as simple as copy and pasting it on your blog.
Saturday, March 21, 2015
It comes in a box with a pouch, the headset black leather zipped casing and the instruction papers.
The back of the box with technical details like all other mi products
Finally the casing out of the box
The Headphones and the over the ear cups
Here you see the wires (comes with microphone to be used as handsfree, the over the ears cup and also on ears cups attached to the headphones.
Now to the wires, the microphone comes with a button which could be programmed on Mi phones using MIUI. The jack and the plus comes with the aircraft/plane adapter jack. (Yes this means I get to play around with this in the plane)
Beryllium drivers for better sound clarity
Now back to how it fares, here's the verdict:
- Cheaper than other beryllium driver headphones (499 RMB)
- Superior sound quality with little improvements needed(bass issue)
- Leather cups with good cushions which is soft on the ears and easy to clean. The cup holders also bend to follow the face contour for more comfort.
- Easily interchangeable cups(let's just just hope that they also sell these separately later)
- Gold metal finish looks
- Kevlar wrapped wires with metal spring on the end to prevent excessive bending (I did jerk the wires a few times and it would have killed the wires if it were some other headphones.
- additional adapter jacks.
- Could be used as handsfree
- The bass was a little disappointing(I heard the newer generation ones has this issue fixed)
- Though it comes with the aircraft jack adapter, you could still go deaf (no active noise cancellation) but still protects against weak outside noise
- Wire length a little longer than needed. I had this issue where my hands did a few times jerked the wired when walking with the headphones plugged into my phone in the pocket
- Cause pain to the ears after long period of usage but to be honest, my head size is a little bigger and I wear spectacles so the headset presses against the ears which in turn presses against the specs which caused the pain. Pain is mild and only comes when I have this on for over 8 hours(bad practice and prolonged usage at high volume can cause hearing issues later on)
- Will most probably not make it into Malaysia
After 2 weeks of testing, I would say I wish I could get more Headphones like this in the future. Anyone wanna get me the newer versions? *winks
Sunday, March 8, 2015
Recently I have been eating in this quite often. For one single reason, it's freshly steamed after you chose what you want.
They also have assorted fried items. The most distinct in taste is the bacon one. Bacon wrapped in meat, prawn and fish paste.
Freshly steamed "Har Gau" aka Prawn Dumplings. Full of prawns and worth every cents
Vege Mai, Vege wrapping fish paste
More varieties of what they serve. Go and have a try of your own.
Fresh and variety is not the only thing. The price is very reasonable/cheap. On top of that you get a lucky dip for every RM50 you spent(subject to change) where prizes are cash vouchers ranging from a few dollars to 50 or even some big prizes like bicycle or old pendants.
No 31 & 33, Jalan SJ 17,
Taman Selayang Jaya,
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor
Business Hour: Mon-Fri 7am to 11pm, Sat, Sun & Public Holiday 7am to 6pm
GPS: 3.238584, 101.649995
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
How could a chinese new year party go without Lion Dance right?
The night started with the lion dance when the lion goes around and everyone grabs the opportunity to touch it as it symbolizes prosperity for the coming year.
The lion comes with mandarin orange
Caught in the act of robbing the lion before tossing the yee sang.. Hahahaha
There were fun and games with lucky draw vouchers for those purchasing 3 big bottles to win one of the 15 prizes which range from beers and also gold plated Fu Lu Shou set worth up to RM1000
We were entertained by singers while having our dinner and beer. Oh wait there is also another promotion going. With purchase of any big bottles from 5th Jan to 28th Feb, one may stand a change to win one of the 100 pure gold worth up to a million or other prizes sucj as 800XRM388 filled angpow packets.
Cracking up of golden eggs to reveal what they have won
Winner of the Gold Plated Fu Lu Shou.