Will you follow me? Follow me wherever I may go?
Like my blog? Can't get enough of my good reads? Follow this blog then(see left side bar and click "Follow this blog" or you can always link me up from your site/blog.
Code for linking: -
<a href="http://kellaw.net/"> Kellaw's Funny Reads Site</a>
It's as simple as copy and pasting it on your blog.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
So now you are full and could hardly move, what do you do? Take a stroll around the area for the scenery. I would strongly recommend the bridge.
Environment: 3.5/5 (The olden days coffee shop style which brings back memories of the olden days, spacious, cooling but parking is limited)
Service: 4/5 (Extra friendly staff as it's a home run business)
Taste: 4/5 (Any fresher, you would need to cook on the boat itself)
Consistency: 4/5 (During my 2 visits they maintained their taste and freshness - home made)
Price: 3/5 (The normal seafood price but cheaper than Penang and Tambun side)
Address and Contact:
436, Tanjong Berembang, 14310 Nibong Tebal, Seberang Perai
Tel: 04 5932957 / 016 5904912 (Mr Lim)
Business Hour: open for lunch only and do call and reserve for fresh water prawns
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Friday, November 29, 2013
I for one did enough homework to land myself at the Smile Sunset Resort which I would recommend to others too.
- Clean Room, Bed and Bathroom
- Cheap whole house rooms as compared to others on the island
- Quiet(being top of the hill and the rooms are situated away from the main road compared to those build by the road side)
- Transfer to and fro from the ferry/speedboat dropoff point - tricycles as taxi and you would be charged high price by those peddlers so call the hotel first before you reach
- Free unlimited coffee and tea at their cafeteria
- Free WiFi
- Balcony on their units where you could sit at night and have a couple of drinks(did I mention unlimited amounts of coffee for free?)
- 10% Discount at their restaurant when you are a guest of the resort
- Mosquitoes - The island is a forest on it's own and thus we have the usual insect problem. They do provide you with the netting on the bed but a mosquito coil or 2 wouldn't hurt and in fact could help you from those blood suckers
- No water heater (YET) - Every now and then the cold shower would do you good after a hot stroll along the beach
- No swimming pool(This is a joke) - Do you even need one as the beach is less than 5 minutes walk?
Tean Muankul 085-6196486 or +66 85-6196486
Call direct and tell them you came from Wai Hoe's blog to get discount off their normal rates.