Heavenly High-Tea @ Palace of the Golden Horses Review
- Cucumber sandwich with cream cheese, pickles & chives on caraway seeds bread.
- Lobster & dill sandwich with grain mustard mayo on mixed grain bread
- Scottish smoked salmon sandwich with lemon butter on rye bread
- Avocado Masher with sesame, sunflower seeds & coriander. Coming from a person who doesn't eat avocado, this is really an eye opener on how differently this could taste. A definitely must try.
- Deep fried yam puff with fresh mushroom. Another must try for all yam and mushroom lovers!
- Steamed Cassava with honey. Not a fan of non fried cassava but this taste extremely good like mashed sweet potatoes.
- Banana, Peanut butter and almond shooter. On first glance it looks like pastry at the bottom but it's actually banana and the combination is real flavorful in the mouth
- Mini Cashew nut tart
- Rasberry and Vanilla custard choux bun. If the fruity burst from the raspberry ain't enough, the vanilla custard will definitely tingle your senses.
Spinach & Alfafa sprouts on charcoal toast
Green peas, fresh mint & Parmesan crostini,
Endive spears with garbanzo salsa
Grand Salon Lobby Lounge
Palace of the Golden Horses
Jalan Kuda Emas
Mines Resort City
43300 Seri Kembangan Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 8946 4888 Ext: 3782
Mobile: +6019 600 1409
GPS Coordinate: 3.046184, 101.709262