Monday, March 27, 2017
Heavenly High-Tea @ Palace of the Golden Horses Review
- Cucumber sandwich with cream cheese, pickles & chives on caraway seeds bread.
- Lobster & dill sandwich with grain mustard mayo on mixed grain bread
- Scottish smoked salmon sandwich with lemon butter on rye bread
- Avocado Masher with sesame, sunflower seeds & coriander. Coming from a person who doesn't eat avocado, this is really an eye opener on how differently this could taste. A definitely must try.
- Deep fried yam puff with fresh mushroom. Another must try for all yam and mushroom lovers!
- Steamed Cassava with honey. Not a fan of non fried cassava but this taste extremely good like mashed sweet potatoes.
- Banana, Peanut butter and almond shooter. On first glance it looks like pastry at the bottom but it's actually banana and the combination is real flavorful in the mouth
- Mini Cashew nut tart
- Rasberry and Vanilla custard choux bun. If the fruity burst from the raspberry ain't enough, the vanilla custard will definitely tingle your senses.
Spinach & Alfafa sprouts on charcoal toast
Green peas, fresh mint & Parmesan crostini,
Endive spears with garbanzo salsa
Grand Salon Lobby Lounge
Palace of the Golden Horses
Jalan Kuda Emas
Mines Resort City
43300 Seri Kembangan Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 8946 4888 Ext: 3782
Mobile: +6019 600 1409
GPS Coordinate: 3.046184, 101.709262
Will you follow me? Follow me wherever I may go?
Like my blog? Can't get enough of my good reads? Follow this blog then(see left side bar and click "Follow this blog" or you can always link me up from your site/blog.
Code for linking: -
<a href="http://kellaw.net/"> Kellaw's Funny Reads Site</a>
It's as simple as copy and pasting it on your blog.