Saturday, September 13, 2008
Introduction (The 10 commandments or rules like someone suggested)
2. If you are here to spam, be warned that I have users activity log and I would have your IP address, Name, Address your line is registered to and even your country. You can guess what I am going to do with that information. Legit comments would be entertained and your privacy respected. If anyone crosses my line of tolerance, you would definitely pay duly.
3. Do not judge me if you don't know me and for those who ask me not to judge you because you feel I don't know you enough, I would expect the same from you.
4. I don't like explaining things even when things are against me no matter how innocent I am unless I am forced to do that. I am comfortable with who I am and I can sleep knowing what I have done and what I haven't.
5. If you find things I say hard to believe, that is your personal opinion which is one of the reasons why I don't bother to tell others things about me or even explain.
6. My principle is if you believe me, you would so there is no need for more convincing if you don't because no matter what I say, you would not believe me either. So why waste my energy?
7. King James Bible - Matthew 5:37 (It's self explanatory)
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
8. Just because someone share the same name as me doesn't mean we are the same people. There are thousands of kelvin's out there and that's why I coined my name as Kellaw which is a combination of Kelvin Law. So don't ask me how Kellaw came about.
9. Don't ask me for photos of the missions I have been in before as all of them are private and which some are painful experiences which I don't wish to share. Anyway, why do you need them if you are there all the time and it's all on the shared drive (if I haven't deleted them before I left)? We aren't supposed to even take pictures outside, remember?
10. If you have any questions, ask. If I am comfortable with it, I would answer you. As much as I value friendships, I also value enemies. Anyway enemies make you a better person from all the competition but this differs in view of the persons reading. I believe as long as you are ok with others doing the same to you, then what you do "should" be ok.
Will you follow me? Follow me wherever I may go?
Like my blog? Can't get enough of my good reads? Follow this blog then(see left side bar and click "Follow this blog" or you can always link me up from your site/blog.
Code for linking: -
<a href="http://kellaw.net/"> Kellaw's Funny Reads Site</a>
It's as simple as copy and pasting it on your blog.