Monday, February 2, 2009
Software Development Process
1) Order the T-shirts for the Development team
2) Announce availability
3) Write the code
4) Write the manual
5) Hire a Product Manager
6) Spec the software (Writing the specs after the code helps to ensure that the software meets the specifications)
8) Test (The customers are a big help here. Doesn't this sound like one of the big company which produce the software you are using right now?)
9) Identify bugs as potential enhancements
10) Announce the upgrade program (sounds familiar like Microsoft right?)
I think this one is true for big companies but with the addition that they fire the old manager and rehire new ones after each cycle.
Ok This just came in from a friend who read this post the moment I post this up. Thanks Mike for sharing
"2 hours of broadband to ftp the Linux package, 15 cents.
CD's to burn the files, RM 1.
The knowledge that nothing on your computer is from Microsoft, priceless.
There are some operating systems that you don't need money to buy.
For everything else, there's Microsoft."
Will you follow me? Follow me wherever I may go?
Like my blog? Can't get enough of my good reads? Follow this blog then(see left side bar and click "Follow this blog" or you can always link me up from your site/blog.
Code for linking: -
<a href="http://kellaw.net/"> Kellaw's Funny Reads Site</a>
It's as simple as copy and pasting it on your blog.